The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Nemo found at Virginia Seafood Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Virginia Tech researchers to showcase innovation at Nov. 1 symposium
- Jamie Lucero elected president of the National Agricultural Alumni and Development Association
- Food justice advocate Karen Washington to speak at Virginia Tech
- Catherine Larochelle named assistant professor of agricultural and applied economics