The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Virginia Cooperative Extension to hold fence building workshop
- Tom Thompson named associate dean and director of international programs in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- StREAM Lab creates a healthy future for historic Stroubles Creek
- Nemo found at Virginia Seafood Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- Virginia Tech researchers to showcase innovation at Nov. 1 symposium