The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Search for common traits of 'survivor cells' could help uncover cancer’s Achilles' heel
- Experience the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences with virtual reality goggles at the state fair
- Virginia Tech research team's discovery aims to reduce deaths caused by African sleeping sickness
- Virginia Tech to host Precision Agriculture Day at Kentland Farm Oct. 12
- Fralin researcher finds gene that reduces female mosquitoes