The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets parade marks end of New Cadet Week on Saturday
- Erin Hopkins named Willis and Mary Blackwood Junior Faculty Fellow
- In memoriam: Daniel Powers, assistant farm manager, Virginia Tech Southern Piedmont Agricultural Research and Extension Center
- New academic offerings at Virginia Tech for the 2016-17 year
- Eric Wiseman receives Alex L. Shigo Award for Arboricultural Education