The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
Double the impact
- Michael Schwarz named director of Virginia Seafood Agriculture Research and Extension Center
- Alumnus discovers invasive insect on campus, launches efforts to protect trees
- Twin Virginia Tech doctoral grads work together to engineer a better soybean
- A path of purpose and doing good inspires food scientist J’Nai Phillips
- Robin White named assistant professor of animal and poultry sciences