The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is tackling the grand challenges facing our world using the land-grant model of research, education, and outreach. Working together, we are exploring ways to preserve our natural resources and improve the economic prosperity and quality of life for people around the globe not only today, but for generations to come.
- Avoid spreading boxwood disease when decorating for the holidays
- Virginia Cooperative Extension offers tips on pest management at greenhouse and nursery workshop
- Ben Davenport Jr., Andy Morikawa to deliver 2016 fall commencement addresses
- Carl Griffey reappointed W.G. Wysor Professor of Agriculture
- Ancient enzyme provides insights into modern-day metabolism, Virginia Tech researchers find